Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 151


So, since I haven't been updating lately, I decided to do something drastic.

I decided to do 30 posts in thirty days.

And the posts are going to be 30 random facts about me.

Short, sweet, and to the point.

Fact #1: I have a fetish. It's not a nasty fetish or anything like that, but it is a fetish nonetheless.

I like to see my lady in a skirt.

Business skirt, Catholic schoolgirl skirt, field hockey skirt, cheerleading skirt, hell, she could be wearing one of my button up shirts with nothing on underneath, and I'll love it.

I have a thing for thighs. (The Addiction noticed that about me, she told me I wasn't into booty as much as I was into thighs. She's right.) So, anything that shows off a nice set of thighs just gets me going.

I like my women a certain way. I like the eyes, I like the lips, I like the thighs, and I like the hips. (That SO wasn't supposed to rhyme, but oh well.) So, of course, some of my celeb crushes involves thighs in a certain way (Tina Turner when I was 4, Nia Long, Salma Hayek, Jessica Biel, Anna Kournikova, Serena Williams) and I love my women to have thighs, too. (Examples include The Gemini, The Virgo, The Leo, The Addiction, Princess Mary)

So, there you have it. Fun fact number 1, Mighty O loves the thighs.

One down, 29 to go.

----------------
Now playing: Jay-Z Feat. Pharrell - I Know
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Malcolm Maximillion said...

I totally agree with you on the skirts thing. I like for my woman to dress up all business like. I'm not sure why but for some reason that is damn sexy to me

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin