Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 159



30 posts in thirty days.


30 random facts about me.


Fun Fact #9: When it comes to attraction in the opposite sex, the eyes have it.


I know, I know. I know what you're thinking.

"Gee, he sure does write a lot about females!"

Well, I was always told to write about what you know, and study what you don't.


So, I do both when it comes to women.


Confession time. When I look for physical qualities that I like in a female, the eyes are the most important. Not the breasts (even though I like them), not the booty (even though I like that too), not the height, not the thighs, not the hair, or the face...

...it's all about the eyes.

The Prototype has some AMAZING eyes. She does. I could look into her eyes for days at a time. The Addiction... WHEW. There's a reason why she's The Addiction, and it has nothing to do with the rest of her.


I am a sucker for eyes.


I was talking to Miss Inappropriate today, and she asked if she was to cut off all her hair, would someone still date her. I said I know I would. Of course, she laughed it off and came at me with the "if you didn't know me" spiel; meaning, if I were to see her at the mall with no hair, would I try to pick her up. I told her that I thought that she had some deep eyes, and that off of that alone, yes, I would at least make contact and speak, try to buy lunch or something. The eyes says a lot about a female, what they like, what they don't like. Most men never pay any attention to the eyes, so you get the "I didn't know she liked/didn't like that!" excuses.

I love different color eyes. Hazel. Brown. Green. Blue. A pair of gray eyes will get me hooked quicker than a shot of heroin right in my heart. It's something about being able to see what they want, just by how their eyes move. Seeing what they feel without you having to tell it.

I just like looking into their eyes, seeing what lies beneath. The eyes truly are the window to the soul, you just have to pull the curtains back sometimes to see inside.

And yes, that's Maggie up there. And yes, I think she is SO damn sexy.

So, there you have it. Fun Fact #9: When it comes to attraction in the opposite sex, the eyes have it.

----------------
Now playing: Erykah Badu - Green Eyes
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

DopeAlicious said...

good observation. only the most intelligent of men would know that all the answers lie in the eyes.

on the flip side, have u ever known anyone to have 'empty eyes'? i've experienced it once...

and for the record, i love that you write about women. i like to know what's on a man's mind

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin