Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 162



30 posts in thirty days.


30 random facts about me.


Fun Fact #12: I am very sarcastic. Very.

I learned it from my grandfather, who is very funny and quick witted. At first, for me, it was a defense mechanism. Now I realize it's a part of my repertoire. (That's skill set, for those that don't know.)

Some people can't handle it, however. I am a pretty good judge of character, so I know who to pick with and who to be a straight shooter with. To be honest, I kinda like the banter between two people who are sarcastic. It's like a battle of wits. I know that I'm pretty good in that area. Sometimes (and I stress the sometimes) The Addiction can match wits with me, maybe even surpassing me at certain times. You do realize how hard it was to write that line, right?

Anyway.

I think that it takes a person who thinks fast to be sarcastic. It's not necessarily what's said most times, however, it's HOW it's said. Body language plays a lot into it as well. It's not really hard to be sarcastic, but it's hard to be FUNNY while being sarcastic. That's part of my allure, too.

Some women can't resist a guy who can be funny in different ways. Wait, that's for another fact.

Not really much to say on the subject, it's more of an active fact than anything. So, if you want some witty banter from a guy who can do it with the best, strike up a conversation with me.

I'll be sure to say something sarcastic within the first minute.

Fun Fact #12: I am very sarcastic. Very.

How's that? You don't like it? Oh well. /sarcasm

----------------
Now playing: Yoko Shimomura - Out Of Phase
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin