Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 156




30 posts in thirty days.


30 random facts about me.


Fun Fact #6: Tetris is my favorite video game of all time. (WARNING: There be spoilers ahead!!!)


Happy Birthday Tetris! 25 years and still going strong...

To date, I have played Tetris on everything from GameBoy to iPod. I even had Tetris on a watch. For the past 2 decades, I have played almost every variation of Tetris, and yet, I have not experienced every situation there could be in Tetris.

No game has held my interest more, not Castlevania, not Super Mario World, not Doom, not King's Quest VI, not Loom, not Final Fantasy 6 nor 7, not Timesplitters, not Goldeneye, not even World Of Warcraft has held my interest more than Tetris.

I am not the best at this game. However, dear reader (yes YOU, the one reading this), I can beat you. I will drown you in a sea of blocks. I am ranked 292 in the world, which means there are 291 people better than me in this game. You aren't one of them.


I know, the above paragraph seems arrogant. It is. It's meant to be. I know my skills, and I know what I can do. And what I can do, is beat you down.

There isn't a game that I cherish more than Tetris. It is my stress reliever. If I am playing copious amounts of Tetris in one sitting, I'm probably pissed or irritated and just a couple more lines will cure my ailment.

As a matter of fact, I'm about to go play now.

----------------
Now playing: Korobeiniki
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin