Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 166



30 posts in thirty days.


30 random facts about me.


Fun Fact #16: I wear many different hats for different things. According to you.


Yes, you dear reader, the one who's reading this right now. Before I begin, I want to thank everyone who participated in this. I was hoping for about 10 more people to respond, but I think that line I said about it not mattering caused them to not do it.

Oh well. It does matter. Big time.


Moving on, let me start from where you guys started from. First, I am a kind, funny, easy to get along with type of guy. I am also a very talented writer. Apparently, that's the main reason why some people talk to me. Heh. I have a quick temper (really, Sherm?), but I'm extremely loyal, no half-stepping on that one. I'm very giving of myself, I got a big heart. I'm the cool cousin that you didn't grow up with, but every time we get together, we act like best friends. I am a math head. I'm also my own twin, good or bad, but it's cool because I'm me. I am also a very good wordsmith.

Now, to answer the gaggle of questions that I received.

What is your biggest dream, besides being a writer?

I want to be a relationship consultant. I think that I have a lot of ideas that could save some hearts, some relationships, and some time.

If you were a different sign, which one would it be? Or which one do you feel you fit into other than Gemini?
If I were a different sign? I don't know. I think that I'm pretty well rooted in Gemini status. I don't think I could be any different. But I might fit into Taurus.

Do you want to stay in VA forever?
NO.

If you move, what state would you move to and why? Or do you love VA and why?
If I move, it would have to be to either Florida or California. Actually, anywhere that the ocean is less than 1 hour away. I love the smell of salt water, I love beaches, and I love the ability to see women in bathing suits. LMAO

Why are you hating on my Redskins?
Because they suck, CJ, that's why. I'm a Cowboy, through and through.

What is your biggest regret in life?
To be honest, I have none. Everything that has ever happened to me has shaped me to be the person that I am right now. I wouldn't change who I am, because I might lose all of the friendships and camaraderie that I have gained so far.

If inhibitions or consequences were not an issue, what is one thing that you would love to do?
Be an actor. I would love to "be" different people when necessary. And get paid for it.

What song(s) best describe your mood most of the time?
This was a good question, Angel D. I can't even begin to narrow it down, because my songs change with my moods. All of them. And it's like I have a song for each one. Right now, I'm thinking about someone special, so She Lives In My Lap by Andre 3000. But most times, it's P.S.A. by Jay-Z. LOL

What is it that women see in you besides your wit?
I thought about this question the hardest. To be honest, I don't really know. I mean, I know I'm attractive as all get out. I'm the modern day Biggie. Wait, did I say Biggie right after attractive? What I meant to say was, I think that it's my charm. Seriously. I don't get approached. I have to do the approaching. So when a female gives me just the slightest bit of time, I shine. But it's hard to pinpoint exactly what it is about me that they see in me. I mainly think it's because I'm smart. I can hold a decent conversation, I'm a bit worldly, actually, a lot. I'm highly aware of my surroundings, and my sister would tell you that a lot of it has to do with the fact that I can tune myself into the female psyche. While I might not understand all of it, I do recognize it, and I do use it often. So, it's a multi-faceted thing that women see in me.

What is it about Nia Long? You talk about her an awful lot.
It's her eyes. Remember what I said about the eyes? Pay attention! © DJ Drama No, seriously, it's more than her eyes, it's.... she's just got this mysterious thing about her that I want to get to know. And the fact that she's hot has something to do with it too.


Well, folks, that's me, as described by you. Except for the questions, because, you know, I answered them myself. Again, I thank each and every one of you who participated, and those who didn't too, because without all of you guys, I wouldn't be who I am. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Fun Fact #16: I wear many different hats for different things. According to you.

OH. I almost forgot. I did NOT get sad at the end of the first Pokemon movie, I thought it was messed up that all of the little creatures could cry for Ash, but Misty and Brock couldn't even muster up any emotion. AND I did not get choked up at the end of Cowboy Bebop. *sniff* Spike died a good death. So, Big Sis, I do not have gay tendencies. (That's real messed up, too, Big Sis. LOL)

----------------
Now playing: Lucy Pearl - Dance Tonight
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Jonquil Senice said...

i really enjoyed that! and i am not at all surprised at your answer to the regret question. i actually expected that answer from u ;-)

and a Taurus, I have dealt with. he is very memorable!

Dioracat said...

I TOLD YOU I had to put you out there for tagging me on FB. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin