Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 231 (Chocolate Fudge)



No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. - François Mauriac


You're asking me to leave someone.
Someone close to me.
Someone who's been there, good or bad.
I... want to leave them all behind.
Just want to race to the sun, me and you.
Not the paranoid me, not the leaving you.
I mean the REAL me and the REAL you.
It's said that when you love someone dearly, that TWO becomes ONE.
So, I'm not entirely killing myself, just erasing all the bad.
Making way for the good that's coming from you.
Can we work it out? Can we be together?
If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
If I go to sleep now, will you be here in the morning?
No more what-ifs, no more "I'll change."
Actions speak louder than words.
So let me show you. You deserve it.
You deserve to be happy.
I have an opportunity to make you happy.
Can I have my chance to give you what you deserve?
It's you. It's always been you. I'll erase HIM if I can have YOU.
2 will become 1. Let's race to the sun.

----------------
Now playing: N*E*R*D - Run To The Sun
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin