Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 221 (Chocolate Chip)




I was born to learn, to grow, to expand, to love, to create, to enjoy, to see the beauty in all things including myself... But I was NOT born to be perfect. - Anonymous


So last night/this morning I was in Tiny Chat. Now, I haven't been in a real chat room in about... 10 years. Back when we were asking A/S/L. But this was fun.

I was in there with some funny people... including Just Blaze, who, in his own right, is funny as hell. It was only 9 of us, but it was mad fun, so much so, I stayed up all night and went to work with no sleep.

The thing that stuck out with the Tiny Chat with me is the beginning. I got invited to the room by @NaturallyAlise and another funny person @MeLaMachinko asked a funny, yet serious question:

Who the hell is @shehateme?

I drew a blank. The only answer I could give was I'm just some random dude from VA.

But that's not right. I'm not random.

So, I decided tonight to give an insight on who I am. It's hard for people to answer this question, because they try to use adjectives that will make them look 'right' or 'ok' in other people's eyes. And most times, that's not an accurate depiction of them.

This is me.

Born on May 21st, 1981 at 11:57 PM, I was the product of a summer love gone awry. I was a bright child, potty trained and reading by the age of 2. (I have the video to prove it.) I grew to be a shy adolescent, wanting badly to express myself. I turned to writing at 10. At 15, I finally broke free of my shell and started being me. By the time I turned 18, people didn't know what to expect from me, and I liked that.

I am a nerd, a geek, weird, intellectual, talkative. I think way too much. I am a sarcastic asshole. I play video games. I read a lot. I don't watch TV often, I can go weeks without it. I like my women short and thick. I can cook, I can clean, I can work, I can be funny. I can be a great listener.

I love music, all types; I love anime, I love dogs. My dream car is a 1967 Shelby Cobra and also an Audi R8. I'm fascinated with human emotion. I have a very vivid imagination.

I have a slow, yet powerful temper. It takes a lot for me to get angry (or, in one or two instances, I can go from zero to Juggernaut in about 2 seconds). I am cunning, cerebral, addictive. Yes, I have an addictive personality. I am a nympho, truly, I love the art of making love and having sex. It's about that bond you share with that one person, even if it's only for one orgasm.

Maybe I'm thinking too deep on that last one.


Anyway, that's just a glimpse. I don't give people the full view. The last time I did so, she didn't like what she saw. I know it's bad to penalize the rest of the world for something that one person did but...

Yeah. Me and my issues. I've got more issues than Jet. But we go together, and well.

Just like chocolate chip and vanilla ice cream.

----------------
Now playing: Flying Lotus - Sao Paulo
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Tonda said...

I like chocolate chip.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin