Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 4

Mood: Tired


Mode: Wired


Thoughts: So, I had a good day today. I also got embarrassed. It's nothing serious, yet, it's really, really serious. I don't even know how I could possibly let it happen. I said something that Clear ended up hearing, and she wasn't supposed to, that was between me and God.

My Cool was taken right out of me. Usually, I'm calm, cool, collected. But tonight, I bared my soul in front of someone who... intrigues me. I'm really digging her, in a way that kinda scares me.

Oh, well.

There's a first time for everything, and to be honest, here's to hoping that I'll never have to do it a second time. Take that as you will.



Off to Sandman's Land, trying to find the Queen that reigns there...

...and not be her friend.

----------------
Now playing: André 3000 - Take Off Your Cool
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin