Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blog Of The Year... (Or, Peace to '08, cause '09 is mine...)

No top ten list.

No recap.

No regrets.

No looking back.



To everyone that's a part of my life, no matter big or small, thank you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being there for me, or, for not being there for me. You've helped me to grow up this year. You've helped me to be a kid again this year. Everything comes full circle. Whatever happened this year, let it go. Good or bad, let it go. Create new memories next year. Make new friends, and forgive old enemies.

I'm letting it all go. All of it. Whether it was me doing the hurting to somebody, or someone else to me, I'm apologizing and accepting apologies. I'm not gonna carry 27 years, 7 months and 10 days into 2009, I'm just not gonna do it. My back and shoulders hurt. No more carrying the world. Atlas, I am not.

Tabula Rasa. Everything is getting wiped clean. I'm starting fresh.

So, to everyone that reads this, know this:

I. Will. Not. Lose.

Ever.

Either you're riding with me...


Or I don't know you. That's about as plain as I can put it.


The world is yours for the taking. Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. Scito hoc super omnia... tempus neminem non manet.

Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future. Know this above all else... time waits for no man.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin