Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 26 (and no, not the group...LOL)

Mood: Chilling

Mode: Energetic


Thoughts: So, after a crazy weekend spent driving around running errands and working, I had a lot of time to think to myself.

I hate dating.

This whole process is a trial and error thing. What works for one, might not work for another. Now, that's not to say you can go around playing chameleon, that's just saying that there's plenty of women out there, and it's getting to be a tiring search to find the right one. Correction, close to the right one, because no one can be 100% right for you.

I just wish there was a better way to say "This is who I am, do you like me, check yes or no." It's not like it was when I was in high school, adult dating is a whole 'nother beast. Too many rules to play by, and too many variables to find a decent partner.

What makes it worse, every woman you engage in a conversation with, the rules will change. Not the base rules (however, sometimes even they change), but the main rules for THEM. So now, you have to ask without really asking because she automatically assumes you know how to play the game.

And trust, she didn't come to you with instructions pinned to her chest.

Just my two cents. Leave a penny, take a penny.

----------------
Now playing: John Legend - Green Light (feat. Andre 3000)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin