Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2

Mood: Happy

Mode: Mind Racing

Thoughts: Thinking about Clear. Thinking maybe when I least expected it, someone Bush'ed me. Threw a shoe at me and made me realize that everything in life happens for a reason. Kinda melancholy because I had to let some people go. Or maybe I'm just being egotistical, because they let me go a long time ago, and I finally realized it.

The tail lights on that car is fading into the twilight. I'll always love Nia and what she represents.

But I can't be what you need me to be. Not anymore. My wings are spread, and I'm out of here, to explore the world, to finally escape your shadow, to live my life the way I need to. My love for you is just a memory now. Good times. Good times, indeed.

Welcome to a new day.

----------------
Now playing: Kanye West - Street Lights
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Not Applicable said...

I knew if there was anyone who'd appreciate the genius that is Kanye, it would be you. Merry New Year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin