Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 55

Mood: Chilling

Mode: DJ mode (listening to MAD music right now, shout to 88 Keys for The Death Of Adam)


Thoughts: So, my brother told me that should blog more.

What scares me the most is that people aren't really ready to hear what I think.

I think. LOL


I don't really have a stance on the economy, simply because we ALL going through it whether wealthy, rich, check to check, or broke as hell.

I hope that Rihanna is well, and I hope that Chris is well, too, but I don't really think their situation is any of our business.

The NY Post has been hit by the recession too, and besides, they've always been the type of paper to post anything to get a response and get people to buy it. Which is why I wasn't shocked by the monkey (or chimp as they so lovingly call it) cartoon.

I don't know what else to say. I mean, right now, things are coasting along. I'm trying to finish writing my book (I started, scrapped it, started again, scrapped it, and finally decided on something good....) so I can give my publisher SOMETHING more than the first 4 chapters....LOL

As a matter of fact, I'll post the first chapter to one of my books tonight. That'll be good. Therapeutic, too.

I'm out.

----------------
Now playing: 88-Keys - Close Call (feat. Phonte)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin