Friday, August 31, 2007

Geometry Wars (Or, how I stopped the Love Triangle Offense Part 2)


The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.



The easiest way to solve the Love Triangle is to ask the questions you wouldn't normally ask.





Or do things you wouldn't normally do.



Me and the Virgo have become what we were before three weeks ago. It pains me.



I hurt as if I lost a piece of my heart, or something worse, like my soul.


I don't want her as a friend. Harsh, I know, but the truth usually is. I want her more than that, I inhaled her very essence, I nibbled on her soul, and the nectar was so sweet. (Out of the gutter, please. Thanks.)


I'm not well versed in this. I don't know exactly what to say to someone who loves you just as much as you love them, but can't become one because of other situations. I asked her these questions. Didn't know what else to do.


I wonder if you think about me. Not all the time, but sometimes, do you think about me? What if I could be what you need me to be? Would we still be? Could we be if the time was better, would you be with me? I dream about me, about you, about us. Was it just a dream or was it just a fling? Would it be better if I gave you a ring? Was it just this one thing? Two things? Three? Just questions I ask myself, to make myself better myself.

If I let you go, would you come back to me? Or is that old adage just a old wives's tale? Or, am I asking all the wrong questions?

Here I am speaking as if it's just you and me © 'Ye.


For 3 weeks, my soul wasn't invisible. Somebody saw it, saw what I was scared to show, and fell in love with my soul. Now I don't know if anyone will ever see it again.


Have a safe Labor Day weekend y'all. See you next week.

2 comments:

neo said...

You'll be alright bro. Hang tight...

M.Dot. said...

Was it just a dream or was it just a fling
======

wow.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin